Thursday, February 7, 2008

Trying to come up with a snappy title sucks

Well, the things you do late at night when you're bored...eat a whole pizza, drink too much beer, start a blog.


I could say I never thought I would be doing this, blogging, but the truth is that I have thought about it off and on for some time. A place to vent, share funny stories, maybe get some useful information to people, or just let you know what it's like to be on the other side of the table. I mean, most people hate buying cars, what kind of sick and twisted moron wants to do it for a living?

Lot's of different people, actually. I've met guys that are exceptionally intelligent and guys that are utter morons. Some should be doing other things, and some were born to be salesmen. But all pretty much have a common goal...money. You can make a lot of money doing this.

Of course, the hours suck, working conditions can be terrible, and on a good day, it's an uphill battle. On a bad day, it's like being the audio set-up at a Judas Priest concert. You feel like you've been run over by a tank division.

I've been doing this a little over 2 years and I can't wait to get another job. In the meantime, for you few that read this, I will attempt to both enlighten and entertain you.

More to come, I do believe it's time for bed now.

No comments: